Our earlybird offer ends 1st March – don’t miss out!
Zoe Whishaw will be exploring what it takes to attract potential clients to use your services and the essential characteristics and personality traits that you need if you are to be successful.
She will also be discussing how important it is for photographers to develop a consistent, coherent personal style that demonstrates a passion and talent in the area of photography they choose to work in. And to end with, she will reviewing the essential functionality and structure of a website to help attract art buyers and photo editors.
- What are the markets for a professional photographer?
- What is the commercial market looking for in a photographer?
- What characteristics in a photographer do art buyers and photo editors for look for?
- What are the essential elements of a compelling website?
- What does a photographer’s rep/agent do and when is the right time to find one?
- What are the best ways to market your work?
When: 22nd May 2014
Times: 7pm – 9.30 pm
Where: The Crypt Borough High Street, London
Cost: Previous Exhibitors (including May 2014) £25; Non-exhibitors early-bird (must be booked by 1st March 2014) £30; if booked after 1st March 2014 £35
Places are limited and early booking is advised.
Zoe Whishaw is a Commercial Photography Consultant and mentor providing creative direction and strategic advice for photographers and photo agencies (www.zoewhishaw.com). She is an expert in the visual language of stills photography within commercial contexts and she has judged international photography competitions, including Wildlife Photographer of the Year, STA Travel Photo Competition, the Association of Photographers Open Awards and the 2011 annual Association of Photographers Awards and the London Photo Festival, October 2013.