How can you get involved?
- Our next exhibition is at The Cutty Sark with Ensemble Perpetuo as part of the Totally Thames Festival, where we’ll be exhibiting images depicting ‘voyages of the sea’. You can purchase a ticket here.
- We’ll be announcing the winners of our landscape competition this week! The exhibition will run from 25th September until the end of the year at The Bridge Lounge.
- We are pleased to announce the latest collaboration with Ensemble Perpetuo for an exciting new event called ‘Youth Revisited’. This exhibition will be a part of the Little Venice Music Festival and will take place on the afternoon of 8th October 2016. Submit your images here.
- We’ve also teamed up the Totally Thames Festival supporting their Thames Lens 2016 Photography Competition and they are looking for excellent, quirky photographs that succeed in bringing the Thames to life. Images must have been taken between the beginning of October 2015 and the end of September 2016, and can feature any part of the River Thames or Thames-related subject along the stretch of the Thames between Hampton Court and Erith. Deadline for entries is Saturday 1st October 2016 at 5pm.
- As part of our 10th festival anniversary in May 2017, we are running a free street photography competition and you can enter your images here to be in with a chance to win a three month exhibition in London
- And last but not least, don’t forget our festival next year – the theme is ‘travel photography’.