- Join us for our 9th London Photo Festival where we’ll be representing 63 photographers from around the world. The theme is ‘The Four Elements’ and also exhibiting at the Festival is our Retro Wall and the top 20 finalists of our Abstract/Fine Art Competition. The top three winners of the Abstract/Fine Art Competition will be announced at the Private View on the 18th May.
- Vanessa Champion will be selecting her Best in Show and runners up at the Private View. Only the images submitted for the theme ‘The Four Elements’ are eligible to be considered.
- The Festival is FREE to visit (19th -21st May) and there’s no need to book a ticket, just turn up on the day. You can also vote for your favourite image in the public vote f/Factor.
- Last chance to view the winners from our first street photography competition at The Bridge Lounge near London Bridge station – the exhibition is on until the end of May.
- We are currently running our second street photography competition and you have until the 23rd May to enter here to be in with a chance to win £1,000 and a three month exhibition from June 2016.
- There are still a few spaces left on Zoe Whishaw’s Masterclass on ‘How effective is your website at attracting your target market?’ Tickets are only £5 and can be purchased on our website.
- Join us at our networking evening, Click ‘n Clique, on the 20th May where you can meet us, the photographers in the exhibition and fellow industry experts. It’s FREE to attend and you can have a glass of wine and see some great photography!
- We’ll be announcing the call out for our Festival in May 2017, so make sure you’re signed up to our mailing list and following us on our social media channels.
We look forward to seeing you next week!