Did you enter our abstract/fine art photography competition? Rosie Hardy is our judge and we hope to be announce the top 20 top selected images for exhibition and her top three favourites and winners of the pool of £1,000 soon!
This image was captured in London. The image showcases man’s best friend and in this case a business owner’s best friend. The little pup was seated at the register enforcing their payment rules, exuding whimsy and pure joy. You can purchase Farlon’s image from the London Photo Gallery.
Welcome to our new free monthly photography competitions! Each month we will run a themed photography competition – we will firstly select our favourite images and then the winning image will be voted for by the public. You can enter here.
What does the winning photographer get? Fame and glory for a start! You will also be the Featured Photographer in our monthly newsletter (the month that follows the competition) and be included on our London Photo Gallery website where you will be given the opportunity to sell your image. Finalists will also receive recognition in our online gallery display and on all our social media channels via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our Blog.
20th of each month.
All submitted images remain sole property of artist/photographer.
Contest is open to all individuals 18 years and older, worldwide.
- Our monthly competition is now open for entries and the theme is ‘black & white’.
- A few spaces left for our festival in May – deadline to submit is 9 April.
- Zoe’s Masterclass, making the leap from amateur to professional photographer. Early bird tickets only £10 until 31 March.
- Enter our abstract photography competition, win cash prizes and an exhibition in London.
- Our free Retro Wall is for first time exhibitors – enter here.