Want to get involved? Here’s how!
- Back by popular demand – our Retro Wall. This is a chance for first time exhibitors at our Festival to exhibit for free! Enter here.
- You have two days and 10 hours to enter our monthly competition. The theme is ‘reflections’.
- Tickets to Zoe Whishaw’s Masterclass are £10 until the end of March. Zoe will be holding a class on how to make the leap to becoming a professional photographer.
- The deadline for our second Abstract/Fine Art Photography competition is 31 March – don’t miss out on a chance to win some cash and an exhibition in London.
- A few spaces left for our Festival in May – the theme is ‘your journey’ or ‘your travels’ – this image could be taken on your way to work, walking the dog, journeys across the globe or showing us journeys around your city. Places can be booked on our website.