Want to get involved? Here’s how!
- Back by popular demand – our Retro Wall. This is a chance for first time exhibitors at our Festival to exhibit for free! Enter here.
- You have two days and 10 hours to enter our monthly competition. The theme is ‘reflections’.
- Tickets to Zoe Whishaw’s Masterclass are £10 until the end of March. Zoe will be holding a class on how to make the leap to becoming a professional photographer.
- The deadline for our second Abstract/Fine Art Photography competition is 31 March – don’t miss out on a chance to win some cash and an exhibition in London.
- A few spaces left for our Festival in May – the theme is ‘your journey’ or ‘your travels’ – this image could be taken on your way to work, walking the dog, journeys across the globe or showing us journeys around your city. Places can be booked on our website.
Welcome to our new free monthly photography competitions! Each month we will run a themed photography competition and the winning image will be voted for by the public.
The themes for the year are:-
April (voting March) – Reflections
May (voting April) – Black and White
June (voting May) – Water
July (voting June) – Architecture
August (voting July) – Landscape
September (voting August) – Macro
October (voting September) – Sunrise/sets
November (voting October) – Cities
December (voting November) – Weather
What does the winning photographer get? Fame and glory for a start! You will also be the Featured Photographer in our monthly newsletter (the month that follows the competition) and be included on our London Photo Gallery website where you will be given the opportunity to sell your image. Finalists will also receive recognition in our online gallery display and on all our social media channels via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our Blog etc.
20th of each month.