We’ve got a lot happening and here’s how you can get involved:-
- The top 3 winners of our landscape competition have been announced! The exhibition of the top 20, including the top 3 winners, will run from 26th September until the beginning of 2017 at The Bridge Lounge. Please check their website for opening times before visiting.
- We are pleased to announce the latest collaboration with Ensemble Perpetuo for an exciting new event called ‘Youth Revisited’. This exhibition will be a part of the Little Venice Music Festival and will take place on the afternoon of 8th October 2016. You can reserve your ticket here.
- We’ve also teamed up the Totally Thames Festival supporting their Thames Lens 2016 Photography Competition and they are looking for excellent, quirky photographs that succeed in bringing the Thames to life. Images must have been taken between the beginning of October 2015 and the end of September 2016, and can feature any part of the River Thames or Thames-related subject along the stretch of the Thames between Hampton Court and Erith. Deadline for entries is Saturday 1st October 2016 at 5pm.
- As part of our 10th festival anniversary in May 2017, we are running a free street photography competition and you can enter your images here to be in with a chance to win an exhibition in London.
- We have just announced our architecture photography competition and you can enter here – win cash prizes and an exhibition in London.
- And last but not least, don’t forget our festival next year – the theme is ‘your journey’ or ‘your travels’ – this image could be taken on your way to work, walking the dog, journeys across the globe or showing us journeys around your city.